Skip to content

Are you having problems with the IRS?  You can go to the IRS website at or you can contact us.

We're here to help you resolve your tax problems and put an end to the misery that the IRS can put you through. We pride ourselves on being very efficient, affordable, and of course, extremely discreet. The IRS problems will not just go away by themselves; they just keep getting worse with penalties and interest being added each day.

If you owe the IRS, you have a very serious problem. It may take the IRS several years to catch up to you, but they're relentless and have no mercy in collecting all the money that is owed. When the collection process starts, they'll make your life miserable and literally ruin all aspects of your life.  Call to let us help you now!

Please take a look through our complete IRS problem resolution services by clicking on the links below.

IRS Audit Representation
Let our CPA's represent you before the Internal Revenue Service.
Non-Filed Tax Returns
Let our CPA's and tax accountants prepare your prior year non-filed tax returns.
Back Taxes Owed
Let our CPA's prepare your offer-in-compromise to settle your back taxes.
Get Your IRS File
Let our tax preparers get your IRS file.
Payroll Tax Problems
Let our CPA's and accountants resolve your payroll tax problems.
Child Tax Credit Calculator
Calculate your child tax credit
IRS Liens
Our cerified public accountants will work to get your tax liens removed.
IRS Levies
Our tax accountants will fight and remove any IRS tax levies.
IRS Wage Garnishment
Our cpa's will fight your wage garnishment.
IRS Seizures
Our accountants and CPA's will fight the IRS and any tax seizures.
IRS Offer In Compromise
Let our cpa's prepare your offer in compromise.
IRS Payment Plan
Our tax accountants will work out a payment plan on your taxes with the IRS.
Expatriate Tax Services
If you're planning a move abroad, or you're already an expatriate, you have more to think about than adjusting to a new culture. Although it may be tempting, you must not ignore your U.S. taxes. Every U.S. citizen - regardless of whether they are living in the U.S. - must file a tax return with the federal government.
Tax Issues in Bankruptcy
Our certified public accountants will advise you on the tax aspects of bankruptcy.
Innocent Spouse Tax Relief
Our income tax preparers will file for innocent spouse relief.

Contact Us

Ask a Question

Find comfort in knowing an expert in accounting is only an email or phone-call away. (248) 688-0820

We Are Here to Help

We will happily offer you a free consultation to determine how we can best serve you. Contact Us

Send Us a File

Use our convenient SecureSend page to securely deliver a file directly to a member of our firm. Secure Send

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Subscribe to our monthly emailed newsletter to receive news, updates, and valuable tips. Subscribe